Welcome to the 2022 China International Education Exhibition Tour
About CIEET 2022
The 27th China International Education Exhibition Tour (CIEET 2022), organized by Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), will be held in Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai and Guangzhou from 19 to 27 March 2022. Alongside the CIEET, China Study Abroad Forum 2022 (CSAF 2022) will be convened on 18 March in Beijing.
Approved by the Ministry of Education P.R. China, CIEET is held annually in major cities around China to provide timely, comprehensive and authoritative study abroad information to Chinese outbound students, as well as all-round publicity and promotion services to overseas exhibitors. It also serves as a platform for promoting exchanges and cooperation between Chinese and overseas higher educational institutions. Since its inception in 1999, CIEET has been held in over 20 major cities around China. More than 2,600 universities and institutions from 56 countries and regions have participated in this yearly event and showcased their educational opportunities to around 1.47 million offline visitors and over 1 million online viewers. With decades of intensive brand-feeding, CIEET has become one of the most acknowledged and influential international education exhibitions in China and is considered a barometer of the self-funded study abroad service market for China.
To better respond to new needs and challenges in a post-pandemic scenario, CSCSE will step up its endeavours to deliver a successful CIEET 2022 with the following highlights:
* Innovative trio event to foster all-embracing study abroad exhibitions. The conventional international educaiton exhibition will be organized in company with the “Job Fair for Returned Chinese Talents from Overseas Studies” and the “Pre-departure Orientation for a Safe and Pleasant Learning Experience Abroad” at the CIEET Beijing Stop on 19 March to provide all-round, intergrated services for both outbound students and returned talents.
* Trendy topics to foster in-depth dialogue platform. The CSAF 2022 will bring together experts and major stakeholders from home and abroad for tailor-made sub-forums, including the First Annual Conference on Overseas Credential Evaluation, which will focus on such topical issues as global student mobility, mutual credit recognition and cross-border education quality assurance, in a bid to explore innovative pathways for high-quality international talent cultivation in the post-pandemic era. CIEET Exhibitors will have the privilege to attend all CSAF sessions.
* Flexible exhibiting channels to break through time-and-space limitations. CIEET will provide on-line solutions for overseas exhibitors unable to attend in person due to international travel restrictions, so as to facilitate their real-time communication with visitors and exhibitors from Chinese universities and institutions.
Apart from the above, exhibitors will find it beneficial in ways not limited to:
* Promoting your country as a study destination;
* Promoting your universities/institutions on the Chinese educational market;
* Making important contacts and developing your partnership with Chinese universities/ institutions;
* Meeting with potential outbound students to recruit qualified applicants;
* Media exposure opportunities by mainstream media of China including TV/radio broadcast, newspapers and new media forms;
* Bridging you with well-known employers of different sectors in China and excellent alumni from overseas studies.
Please refer to the Appendix for CIEET itinerary and registration form. Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com (Ms. XU Chenxing, CIEET Program Manager of CSCSE) for registration issues or any further questions.